Before You Book...
By booking, you're saying "I got it, let's do this!" to these terms. Thanks for keeping it smooth for everyone!
All Bookings are subject to Studio 206’s Grace Period policy which provides a full refund for Bookings cancelled within 24 hours from receipt of a Booking Confirmation but no later than 48 hours prior to the Event start time.
Guests may cancel their booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price. Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price. Booking cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the Event start time are not refundable.
1. Your rental time includes load-in, setup, tear down and cleaning. Please arrive and pack up on-time to be respectful of the space
2. Guest’s are responsible for all items that are damaged or stolen, we reserve the right to charge the card on file for the cost of the item
3. Studio 206 does not take responsibility for any injuries/accidents during your booking
4. Do not attempt to use equipment that you’re unfamiliar with
5. Maximum of 15 people per party (unless agreed upon prior)
6. No pornography
7. No animals allowed (unless approved)
8. Respect our neighbors. In house sound system should not exceed “Vol - 35”
In addition to the $40 hourly rate, we have a few fees to keep in mind:
1. We reserve the right to bill an additional fee of $25 for late arrival/departure and/or an excessively dirty studio
2. There is a $20 fee for full roll out of seamless paper on the floor, or destroyed paper (tears, spills)
3. A mandatory Post-Booking Checklist must be completed before leaving the space. A $20 incompletion fee will be charged to the card on file if the form is not fully completed prior to your departure